Post Office Scheme: It is said that children are the form of God, but from the time a child is born till he grows up, there are many expenses for the same child, whether it is the cost of his upbringing or the cost of his education till his marriage. Have you ever thought how good and how beneficial it would be if we all do the planning of all these expenses in advance? If your answer is no, then it is necessary that before the birth of the child, you should do all the planning for it in advance.
For advance planning, you will now get many plans and schemes through the Bal Jeevan Bima Yojna of the post office. By investing in all these schemes, you can deposit the money in advance for your child’s education and marriage. Let us tell you which is the scheme of the post office from which you can take the best advantage for your children.
After all, what is Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana?
Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana is a scheme of the post office. This scheme is specially designed for children. Parents can save on future expenses for their children by purchasing this scheme for their children. If we talk about the nominee in this scheme, then in this scheme only and only children can be nominated and only two children of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
How to invest in Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana?
As you know, this scheme is only for children, so this child scheme covers only children of 5 to 20 years of age. In this scheme, the premium is deposited on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly basis. Under Child Life Insurance Scheme, premiums ranging from Rs.6 to Rs.8 can be deposited every day and on completion of this scheme i.e. In scheme, a benefit of up to Rs 1 lakh is given on maturity.
Some special details of Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana:
- Only two children of a family can get benefit from this scheme.
- Children’s age will be between 5 to 20 years, only then you can take advantage of this scheme.
- By investing in this scheme, you will get a profit of Rs 1 lakh from work. At the time of taking this plan, the policy holder age should be less than 45 years.
- If the policy holder dies before the maturity of the policy, then in such a situation, the premium of the policy will be credited to the child, and the child will get the full money at the end of the policy term.
- This scheme can be surrendered after 5 years.